L2j server question's...

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Silv3rMoon

Re: L2j server question's...

Post by Silv3rMoon »

And the man who follow me on all forums is here to troll me too, i have original idias, but that's what i'm doin, i wanna learn would you please stop view all my posts... and troll me everywhere... like on max..eaters.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

lmao :D
He's still right, your "original" ideas (at least the ones you've posted here) are not original at all, and you're severly lacking in skill. With your skill level, you're not even remotely a good server admin, which means you either have to go learn some (and quick), or drop this idea.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Tryskell

Post by Tryskell »

A troll would just say you suck (and still, he would be right), let's say I'm a useful troll who says you suck BUT you can improve your skills if you dedicate some time to learn basic stuff (as I said, around 3 to 6 months in order to get a good overview of the project, know what you do, and learn some java basics).

It's up to you, I only give advices. I don't care if you continue to beg, I can code my own pieces of code myself and care about my own unclosed database connections (and THAT was a troll :twisted:).

And btw I'm an "helper" on M.c, I dedicate my time to answer the less stupid questions on Dev section (when they are, which is rare). We use same forums but not for the same purposes :lol:.

Whatever you think about me, you can't edit your server a lot with compiled stuff, that's the main fact. So stay a noob/noobie with a precompiled pack editing only DP and pray every day there isn't a single error (and I hope you got your personal angel guardian in that case), or go in the light side, feast with Dwarves in Giran Blacksmith shop and learn to compile sources and correct issues when they are.
djmouse

Post by djmouse »

Actually learning only java wouldn't be enough, I think :) I suggest to start from Windows for Dummies or smth like this :D