Monsters don't attack in SoD

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
djmouse

Monsters don't attack in SoD

Post by djmouse »

L2J Revision 4413M:
L2JDP Revision 8988M:

Hi guys, I was moving changes from viewtopic.php?f=70&t=21642&p=143192&hil ... 13#p150855 to my Epilogue server. Also I've added Seed of destruction from Changeset 9071. All works fine except one thing: monsters inside SoD instance are slow. I'm using simple char, not GM, but only few of them aggr me, they dont assist each other, they dont use skills. Mobs have L2MonsterInstance and AI_INTENTION_IDLE, so I guess the problem is in AI. I've tried to change their aggression at SQL, but it did nothing.

Any ideas why this happens and how to solve this will be appriciated.
DreamStage

Re: Monsters don't attack in SoD

Post by DreamStage »

djmouse wrote:L2J Revision 4413M:
L2JDP Revision 8988M:

Hi guys, I was moving changes from viewtopic.php?f=70&t=21642&p=143192&hil ... 13#p150855 to my Epilogue server. (...) I've tried to change their aggression at SQL, but it did nothing.

1st: that Hellbound preliminary testing is not working retail like, i finish it coding and modifing 100% retail like now at my server, but cant diff for l2j, because im using different revision. It has alot of missing stuffs, + at tullys workshop code is massive incompleted, also for tower of naia incompleted. Check lineage2media guides.

2nd: About mobs AI did you checked npcaidata table? or do those npcs have some script code attacked for them to work?
Ignorance comes when you dont want to know the truth about facts.
Gladicek

Post by Gladicek »

DreamStage wrote:
djmouse wrote:L2J Revision 4413M:
L2JDP Revision 8988M:

Hi guys, I was moving changes from viewtopic.php?f=70&t=21642&p=143192&hil ... 13#p150855 to my Epilogue server. (...) I've tried to change their aggression at SQL, but it did nothing.

1st: that Hellbound preliminary testing is not working retail like, i finish it coding and modifing 100% retail like now at my server, but cant diff for l2j, because im using different revision. It has alot of missing stuffs, + at tullys workshop code is massive incompleted, also for tower of naia incompleted. Check lineage2media guides.

2nd: About mobs AI did you checked npcaidata table? or do those npcs have some script code attacked for them to work?
Its not fully finished because of lack of informations (screens/videos etc...)... if you have it, then share it for us.
ImageImage
L2J retired
DreamStage

Post by DreamStage »

i've finished including beleths full retail fix, the problem is, i cant diff it, i inserted new methods from l2j hi5 fork, and my server is gracia epilogue revision.

Plus if someone can teach me how to make a patch with my custom files so i can make for only retail hellbound code i apreciate it. and share with l2j developers. I will only diff the retail patch ofc, not custom stuff ;)
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

You don't have to share it all at once, that will only slow things down. Better take one script that you've updated, copy it over to a fresh download of l2j beta branch and, if anything throws you warnings/errors in eclipse, update the code accordingly. Most of the hellbound packages should be the same for h5 and epilogue, maybe some imports changed or a few methods at best.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
DreamStage

Post by DreamStage »

i cant commit ofc, Zoey or some l2j team member please tell me what to do and the best option for showing u my code. Maybe i post at hellbound preliminar testing for commitement if agreed?
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

That's why I'm telling you - share it part by part, so people know exactly what to test. If you share it all, people will have to test it all and the amount of people willing to test will automatically decrease.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
DreamStage

Post by DreamStage »

ok =) i will post it here:viewforum.php?f=69 in few minutes / hours, first i need to edit all post to explain the differences :)