[Epilogue] Grandboss problems

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
JustLikeMe

[Epilogue] Grandboss problems

Post by JustLikeMe »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number: 5420
L2JDP Revision Number: 8915

Hi there,

I don't really know where is the best place to post that, but here it goes. I have disabled the grandboss quests by adding '#' in front of each path to them inside scripts.cfg so players can kill them without quests. This works, but I'm posting it in case it is related to the main problems.

So my first problem is that Baium and possibly other bosses don't attack, it just follows you and it doesn't cast spells/skills. In npcaidata table for Baium ID 29020 only the first the second and the last field are filled. Do i have to manually fill the others? If yes what exactly should I put in each field? Is this related to why Baium is not even attacking?

The second problem is the respawn time of all bosses. In config.java->grandboss I have edit the respawn and wait times, but they don't seem to work. In grandboss_data table the respawn_time is 1343591774222 which is hour, minutes, seconds and date, but I don't really know the actual format. From where should I change the respawn time?

For the second problem my guess is that first the grandbosses have to be spawned according to respawn_time and after they will follow the config.java, maybe Im wrong. But I can't wait for days :/ I also heard that the respawn time is stored inside the .java files, but I have disabled them.

Before you start flaming notice that I did my search here and elsewhere, but I didn't find any satisfing answer. Also I fixed those things at the past, but I forgot how :S

Thanks in advance.
jurchiks

Re: [Epilogue] Grandboss problems

Post by jurchiks »

The AI controls not only the quest requirements but also the bosses' behavior when fighting. You should disable the quest check inside their AI scripts, not by commenting out their AI.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
JustLikeMe

Re: [Epilogue] Grandboss problems

Post by JustLikeMe »

jurchiks wrote:The AI controls not only the quest requirements but also the bosses' behavior when fighting. You should disable the quest check inside their AI scripts, not by commenting out their AI.
Hmm thanks for pointing this out. So basicly I have to edit the .java files to disable only the quest. Shall I post the code of those files? I haven't mastered java actually :mrgreen: