Cannot connect to the game. Stuck at servers list.

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Cata

Cannot connect to the game. Stuck at servers list.

Post by Cata »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision 3872:
L2JDP Revision 6794:
Client gracia final

Hello,
Its me again. I hope its gonna be the very last time i post here anything to ask stupid thing.. however i cannot pass through this problem for few days and you are my last hope. I've googled every mind came up to me. I was having lots of problems but somehow i figured out how to solve the problems and this is the one i cannot solve. So here Im asking you for help. Anyways, the problem is:

I configured login and gameserver properly. I've even been in the game on the same machine where server is up.Servers(log, GS) dont come out with any errors. The problem begins when I try to connect to the server via lan connection. I can pass through login server, but when servers list appears and I want to login the server (traffic low - ping 0 - not 999) nothing happens at all. Ports are opened. Firewall is disabled. I cannot edit l2.ini cuz it keeps saying th

I will post here the settings of login/gameserver, host (as the and ipconfig.xml:

Code: Select all

input file: l2.inioutput file (given or generated): l2.txt   <-- empty notepad appears Header: "Lineage2Ver413"Action choosen: decode + strip headerOuter stream size: 3456 RSA dec call.Packs; 27At 0/27...RSA dec call completed. Stream error detected during decompressionThere was an error during inner processing
In that time l2.ini disappears from the folder.

Hosts:

# Copyright (c) 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp. # # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows. # # This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each # entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name. # The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one # space. # # Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual # lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol. # # For example: # # 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server # 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host 127.0.0.1 localhost My_External_IP_Given_By_Provider L2authd.lineage2.com My_External_IP_Given_By_Provider] L2testauthd.lineage2.com
I've tried here external and internal (lan ip of the pc where server is up)

Login server proporties:

# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# Login Server Settings# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server.# This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router.# Dumbed Down Definitions...# LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you.# WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet).# x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers.# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# Networking# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname# Common settings...# 127.0.0.1 - If you are playing alone on a test server# 192.168.x.x - This is if you are on a 192.168.x.x type network (behind a standard consumer router) and want other computers from JUST the internal network to be able to connect# x.x.x.x - WAN IP obtained from http://www.whatismyip.com/. This is if you want people outside your internal network to be able to connect to your server.# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# Default: 127.0.0.1ExternalHostname = 127.0.0.1 # ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname.# This can be the internal IP such as 127.0.0.1 or the computer's IP such as 192.168.x.x.# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# Default: 127.0.0.1InternalHostname = 127.0.0.1 # ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# If you are behind a router which using its own local IP for Port Forwarding then set this to the routers# local IP if you want people outside your internal network to be able to connect to your server.# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# RouterHostname = # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs# Default: *LoginserverHostname = * # Default: 2106LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs# Default: *LoginHostname = * # The port on which login will listen for GameServers# Default: 9014LoginPort = 9014 # The delay in minutes after which the login updates the gameservers IP's (usefull when their ip is dynamic)# Default: 15IpUpdateTime = 15 # ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# Security# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# Default: TrueLogLoginController = true # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned.# Default: 10LoginTryBeforeBan = 10 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login.# Default: 600 (10 minutes)LoginBlockAfterBan = 600 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots# Default: FalseAcceptNewGameServer = false 
Gameserver proporties:

# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# Game Server Settings# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server.# This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router.# Dumbed Down Definitions...# LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you.# WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet).# x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers.# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# Networking# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname# Common settings...# 127.0.0.1 - If you are playing alone on a test server# 192.168.x.x - This is if you are on a 192.168.x.x type network (behind a standard consumer router) and want other computers from JUST the internal network to be able to connect# x.x.x.x - WAN IP obtained from http://www.whatismyip.com/. This is if you want people outside your internal network to be able to connect to your server.# If this IP is resolvable by the Login Server, just leave *.# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# Default: *ExternalHostname = * # ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname.# This can be the internal IP such as 127.0.0.1 or the computer's IP such as 192.168.x.x.# If this IP is resolvable by the Login Server, just leave *.# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# Default: *InternalHostname = * # Where's the Login server this gameserver should connect to# Default: 127.0.0.1LoginHost = 127.0.0.1 # TCP port the login server listen to for gameserver connection requests# Default: 9014LoginPort = 9014 # Default: *GameserverHostname = * # Default: 7777GameserverPort = 7777 
ipconfig.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!-- Externalhost here (Internet IP) or Localhost IP for local test --><gameserver address="[b]My_Internet_Ip(given by provider)[/b]" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ipconfig.xsd">    <!-- Localhost here -->    <define subnet="127.0.0.0/8" address="127.0.0.1" />    <!-- Internalhosts here (LANs IPs) -->    <define subnet="10.0.0.0/8" address="10.0.0.0" />    <define subnet="172.16.0.0/19" address="172.16.0.0" />    <define subnet="192.168.0.0/16" address="192.168.0.1" />   <-192.168.0.1 is the server lan ip</gameserver>
Im not sure if telnet has anything about this sht...

Can you help me guys? im rly desperated :( :? :|
jurchiks

Re: Cannot connect to the game. Stuck at servers list.

Post by jurchiks »

If you have ipconfig.xml, then don't edit the client (apart from gg killer maybe) and DON'T change login/gameserver.properties. All you need is in ipconfig.xml.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Silv3rMoon

Post by Silv3rMoon »

If its freya, you will need system becouse you cant connect with host files, if you need help with making system pm me.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Silv3rMoon wrote:If its freya, you will need system becouse you cant connect with host files, if you need help with making system pm me.
Not true, I have proper Freya client and I connect normally without client changes.