Pls Help me

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Angyskynny

Pls Help me

Post by Angyskynny »

Hello everyone,

I play a Warlord level 82 on L2J server and i have a big problem with the XP earned from poling mob trains.
During the same mob train the XP goes down from 110 000 to 900 xp per mob after each mob i kill; first one 110k XP the next one 80 000 XP etc etc untill 900XP.It happens wherever the place i'm poling at (monastry of silence, imperial tomb, forge of gods, primeval..)
I don't know what causes this.
If anybody has the same problem maybe you can tell me how to solve this problem, or maybe L2J guys are aware of this problem and are working on it, at least i hope so. :p

thank you
Deadmeat

Re: Pls Help me

Post by Deadmeat »

This is how it works on retail, they had a problem of people making a warlord and running large trains taking all the mobs from other players to power level there toons so retail nerf VR, set the mobs to losse there aggro faster so you end up with smaller trains and they made it so when using a pole the more mobs you hit at a time the less exp you get, now a days not very many people on retail run trains to level anymore and most people that do run trains is to farm not level.
lovez

Post by lovez »

euh.... no "officials" infos?

Nothing on Lineage2.com, l2blah ect...

Some ppl who playin' on bartz have never seen that !

Please confirm it.
Deadmeat

Post by Deadmeat »

This is not something that just took place and I don't know if all the changes I said took place at the same time but I just remember a while ago playing in a clan and some players I knew that had warlords were now playing other toons and they told me that was why they stop playing them, I will search the lineage2.com site for you and post links as I find them.