to village button problem

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
robyfow85

to village button problem

Post by robyfow85 »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision gracia T2.2 last revision from branches:
L2JDP Revision gracia T2.2 last revision from branches:

Hello again.
I downloaded a fresh copy of dp(http://www.l2jdp.com/svn/branches/T2.2_DataPack/) and core (http://l2jserver.com/svn/branches/L2_GameServer_T2.2/) , compiled without any error but ingame when I die and click on to village , it triggers the following error in the console (and doesn't teleport + the window disappears) :

Code: Select all

java.lang.NullPointerException        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.entity.Castle.checkIfInZone(Castle.java:412)        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager.CastleManager.getCastle(CastleManager.java:165)        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.clientpackets.RequestRestartPoint.runImpl(RequestRestartPoint.java:211)        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClientPacket.java:76)        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance

P.S.: It is the 1st time a see this error ; I compiled without any changes,just as I downloaded it.

EDIT: I compiled on linux (ubuntu) , on windows xp , using eclipse (subclipse included as is recommended),sun java jre and jdk 6 (update 14). The things went wrong ... the freaking button doesn't seem to work ... I don't know how to solve the problem ;which I didn't have in the past :((((( Please if u are so kind to help me on this matter (The idea is that the fresh compile from the repo gives this bug)

So , If u can, please, make a compile and tell me if the "to village" button works. (for gracia part2 (T2.2.) from branches )
robyfow85

Re: to village button problem

Post by robyfow85 »

Any ideas ??
Saso

Re: to village button problem

Post by Saso »

Have you edited anything in your teleport.sql file?

Try redoing the datapack install.

Because I am using the same version, and I have no problems with teleportations.

However gl finding that CharEffectList rework, without it l2j... -is not good-