minions champion

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
blacksea

minions champion

Post by blacksea »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:2942
L2JDP Revision Number:5986

so i have and 2918 and i have minions champions...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blacksea

Re: minions champion

Post by blacksea »

anyone know why still rb minions spawn at me?:-s
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

it's because the property of isMinion is not yet set at the time it is asked and the isChampion is set.

L2MinionInstance calls at first the constructor of it's parent classes where the champion is set and then it sets the mob to minion. but an RB and GB first sets the instance to raid and after this calls the constructor of parent classes, that's why RBs aren't champs and minions are..
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

test this patch and report pls, thx.

Code: Select all

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2MinionInstance.java===================================================================--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2MinionInstance.java   (revision 2944)+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2MinionInstance.java   (working copy)@@ -60,13 +60,13 @@    @Override    public void onSpawn()    {-       super.onSpawn();-       // Notify Leader that Minion has Spawned-       getLeader().notifyMinionSpawned(this);        if (getLeader().isRaid())        {            setIsRaidMinion(true);        }+       super.onSpawn();+       // Notify Leader that Minion has Spawned+       getLeader().notifyMinionSpawned(this);        // check the region where this mob is, do not activate the AI if region is inactive.        L2WorldRegion region = L2World.getInstance().getRegion(getX(),getY());        if ((region !=null) && (!region.isActive()))
Bruteforce

Post by Bruteforce »

I couldn't get it to get accepted by Eclipse.
This one works though... Same fix, but works with my program. Maybe others has problem too.
Thanks Janiii, will try it out...

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2MinionInstance.java===================================================================--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2MinionInstance.java   (revision 2944)+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2MinionInstance.java   (working copy)@@ -60,13 +60,13 @@    @Override    public void onSpawn()    {-       super.onSpawn();-       // Notify Leader that Minion has Spawned-       getLeader().notifyMinionSpawned(this);        if (getLeader().isRaid())        {            setIsRaidMinion(true);        }+       super.onSpawn();+       // Notify Leader that Minion has Spawned+       getLeader().notifyMinionSpawned(this);        // check the region where this mob is, do not activate the AI if region is inactive.        L2WorldRegion region = L2World.getInstance().getRegion(getX(),getY());        if ((region !=null) && (!region.isActive())) 
Edit: actually, none of the latest patches posted in this forum works on my eclipse! Very strange... What could be wrong?
piche666

Post by piche666 »

Bruteforce wrote:I couldn't get it to get accepted by Eclipse.
This one works though... Same fix, but works with my program. Maybe others has problem too.
Thanks Janiii, will try it out...

Edit: actually, none of the latest patches posted in this forum works on my eclipse! Very strange... What could be wrong?

apply the patch manually
Bruteforce

Post by Bruteforce »

Yes...and that is what I did when I created my version of the patch.
But if all is 'bad', there's something else wrong. Could it be they are created on Final?
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

Bruteforce wrote:Yes...and that is what I did when I created my version of the patch.
But if all is 'bad', there's something else wrong. Could it be they are created on Final?
nope, they aren't. they are created on trunk. you can see the revision they are created from..

i create the patches with tortoise svn 1.6.1
TortoiseSVN 1.6.1, Build 16129 - 32 Bit , 2009/04/10 08:14:05
Subversion 1.6.1,
apr 1.3.3
apr-utils 1.3.4
neon 0.28.4
OpenSSL 0.9.8k 25 Mar 2009
zlib 1.2.3
and i apply the patches on eclipse 3.4.1
Braske

Post by Braske »

on Freya (7739) some problem. somebody can help me?
angkor_tm

Post by angkor_tm »

+1 How can I do that minion dont change on champions?
What change in this method?

public void onSpawn()    {        if (!isTeleporting())        {            if (getLeader() != null)            {                setIsNoRndWalk(true);                setIsRaidMinion(getLeader().isRaid());                getLeader().getMinionList().onMinionSpawn(this);            }             // delete spawned minions before dynamic minions spawned by script            if (hasMinions())                getMinionList().onMasterSpawn();              startMaintenanceTask();        }         // dynamic script-based minions spawned here, after all preparations.        super.onSpawn();    }
angkor_tm

Post by angkor_tm »

Any idea?
angkor_tm

Post by angkor_tm »

bump
Kriogen

Post by Kriogen »

Testing a fix now, if it works, i will share.
Inth

Post by Inth »

sooooo did it work ?