Max Level change error.

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Meydex

Max Level change error.

Post by Meydex »

Hello again,
To start with I am trying to raise max level cap from 85 to 90. I did my research and I found a previous topic for that issue (viewtopic.php?t=30541) so I followed every step changing: experience.xml,experience.xsd,charTemplate.xsd etc. I also changed all base stats for all classes by adding more rows up to lvl 90. However I got an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException 1 (see attachment below) for every single file I edited.
Any ideas on how to fix it?
Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sdw
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Max Level change error.

Post by Sdw »

Meydex

Post by Meydex »

Forgot to say, I am using High 5 latest master branch :angel:
However by checking and comparing those files with mine I didn't see anything that I did not do. Except for some base stats which are not supported in my core and the max inclusive for classId which doesn't seem necessary for my chronicle I guess. I've read my error in a forum and from what I understand the mistake is incorrect index values for an array list. Do i have to do core changes or do you think its still something on my DP?

EDIT: Never mind, i did a mistake on experience.xsd.
I know get a new error after trying to gain exp from a mob or admin panel. (I've also included how me experience.xml looks like below lvl 80 line)
expdataerror.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sdw
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Sdw »

You can check level and structure of Ertheia branch level had been increased to 99
Meydex

Post by Meydex »

Thanks, problem solved! :+1: