Augmentation

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
deadly97

Augmentation

Post by deadly97 »

:D Hello ,
Guys i've tried to search the same problem but i could not find it on the forum.
so whats my problem, in the configs i put 100 % on skill chance but it's not working.
maybe there is a way to change % of skill chance manually
i have L2J rev-10.11.2015 :(
hoping for fast reply
thank you advanced
regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: Augmentation

Post by Sacrifice »

Put 99 instead of 100. Discuss what happened.
deadly97

Post by deadly97 »

same stuff i even tried 30 top 84 lvl ls and nothing
deadly97

Post by deadly97 »

OH CMON GUYS THATS THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE LEFT SOMEBODY HELP :really: :really: :really:
deadly97

Re: Augmentation {Solved}

Post by deadly97 »

THANK YOU L2J for no help
I discovered it with myself , yes it was obvious and simple but i was searching for it for like 3 days...
well anyway if somebody will have same problem in the configs on RetailLikeAugmentation = False
and in AugmentationTopSkillChance = 100
HorridoJoho
L2j Senior Developer
L2j Senior Developer

Re: Augmentation {Solved}

Post by HorridoJoho »

deadly97 wrote:THANK YOU L2J for no help
I discovered it with myself , yes it was obvious and simple but i was searching for it for like 3 days...
well anyway if somebody will have same problem in the configs on RetailLikeAugmentation = False
and in AugmentationTopSkillChance = 100
If nobody knows the solution, nobody can help you. Glad that you solved your problem, but blaming other ppl for not behing able to directly solve stuff for you is not very mature. It's not like we sit here and laugh at somebody having a problem. Also L2J is such a big system, that nobody can know everything of it.