how 2 change reqs for clan lvl up

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Morgrath

how 2 change reqs for clan lvl up

Post by Morgrath »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:
L2JDP Revision Number:

need to find where the settings are (the file path) so i can change the number of members needed to up the lvl of a clan via the wherehouse chief. want to change them all to minimum 5

thank you for the help
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: how 2 change reqs for clan lvl up

Post by janiii »

class: net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.L2Clan
method: levelUpClan(L2PcInstance player)
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
Morgrath

Post by Morgrath »

ok not sure what all that meens.

heres an example, i found half the reqs for lvling up a clan (the cost of rep points per clan lvl raised)
at the bottem of c:\L2J_Server-unstable\gameserver\config feature.properties at line 300 in notepad++

now i just need to find the other half of the cost check, listing the members needed.

if it cant be edited with notpad++ im sort of s-o-l

thanks for the quick reply btw :)
Evilus

Post by Evilus »

what she tried to say is that the things are handled in there all that has to do with clanLevelUp in that class and in that method in the class. Find it by using your favorite program(I.e eclipse, netbeans)
Morgrath

Post by Morgrath »

ah ok ty ty :)
regenx

Post by regenx »

Sorry for necro posting but there's not in L2Clan.java and it's in Config.java :+1:
Ex: CLAN LEVEL REQUIREMENT changed between 6 and 11

Code: Select all

CLAN_LEVEL_6_REQUIREMENT = Integer.parseInt(Feature.getProperty("ClanLevel6Requirement", "6"));
					CLAN_LEVEL_7_REQUIREMENT = Integer.parseInt(Feature.getProperty("ClanLevel7Requirement", "7"));
					CLAN_LEVEL_8_REQUIREMENT = Integer.parseInt(Feature.getProperty("ClanLevel8Requirement", "8"));
					CLAN_LEVEL_9_REQUIREMENT = Integer.parseInt(Feature.getProperty("ClanLevel9Requirement", "9"));
					CLAN_LEVEL_10_REQUIREMENT = Integer.parseInt(Feature.getProperty("ClanLevel10Requirement", "10"));
					CLAN_LEVEL_11_REQUIREMENT = Integer.parseInt(Feature.getProperty("ClanLevel11Requirement", "11"));