L2J's stability.

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
FrankUnderwood

L2J's stability.

Post by FrankUnderwood »

Hello everyone. I'm currently working on a H5 project and I decided to use the develop version of L2j. I was wondering however, is it ready to go live? My server's going to be focused at PvP, so quests do not matter to me. What matters to me though is Olympiad,Sieges and core stuff like formulas etc. Do they work flawlessly in this rev? What about bugs? Does this rev have any critical bugs? Thanks in advance.
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: L2J's stability.

Post by Sacrifice »

Im using this branch from two years at least, between my own fixes and personalisations (~250 commits above develop branch) and... the result is Okay :+1: .

Sometimes you must to fix your own fixes, already fixed due to new implementations and improvements.

But by far it is pretty stable for the beta that is. All versions stable or unstables allways been beta... "with the software never have the finish, finish version..."
DevOps and Java Developer using Eclipse, Java 21, MySQL 8.0+
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: L2J's stability.

Post by Zoey76 »

I think that we need to fix some performance issues before saying it will be production ready.

Nonetheless I'd like to hear any feedback that can point us in the right direction to fix any issues you guys find.