Date of big L2J structure change

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
howdoyouturn69

Date of big L2J structure change

Post by howdoyouturn69 »

Hello to all the readers.

My question is simple. I was unplugged from L2J a few years and really don't know since when L2J change his entire file/core structure.

I was using a old L2J core since 2009 and miss the track around 2011. Now (2 months ago) notice that entire file structure changed and many things. Since I making a upgrade, many search have date and I really don't know with one is updated to new core or is still using the old one.

So my question is simple:

Since when L2J project change is core structure of files? This change include many things database coded (previous core) to XML coded (new master) for example.

This question it will help me to: when use search accord to date, make a on-the-flight decision if that answer was before core change or previous that (and useless right now). And of course don't waste time, the most value currency.

Once more thanks to all your support and answer.

Cheers...
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Date of big L2J structure change

Post by Zoey76 »

Cannot be answered, we refactor the code constantly trying to improve the project.

If you were based on SVN you could try to find a mirror of L2J's SVN and track the changes from there.