No GrandBoss auto spawn.

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
zilbe333

No GrandBoss auto spawn.

Post by zilbe333 »

Hello,
I've got isseu - no GrandBoss auto spawn.
All/any boss can be spawned manualy, all npc's are fine, there.
But the GrandBoss, for instance Queen Ant, core, orfen etc. are empty. I can't find what, and WHERE who handles them.
I'm trying to read and understand Eclpipse part.
Database has the data of all boses.
GrandbossManager.java has a comend
" * NOTE: The current version does NOT spawn the Grand Bosses,
* it just stores and retrieves the values on reboot/startup,
* for AI scripts to utilize as needed."
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: No GrandBoss auto spawn.

Post by Sacrifice »

Current and actual version is non-runnable.
DevOps and Java Developer using Eclipse, Java 21, MySQL 8.0+
zilbe333

Post by zilbe333 »

I want to understand how auto spawn works, what/ who triggers it..
I have all bosses in the grandboss_data table, their coordinates. my ai/individual folder has 3 bosses baium.py, antharas.py, core.py
baium and antharas ir there, CORE isnt, why so? Them 3 all are in scripts.cfg, still Core isn't in its location spawned.
Queen Ant, Core, Orfen, Zaken etc. are missing, no spawns...
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

Bosses that you cant see or can see on database are spawned and/or controlled from java AI's. Each one by his java. Thats due to in java you have more control over functionality of raidboss or grandboss.

You can find all control javas doing a search on eclipse with the id of raid boss.

For instance... :+1:
DevOps and Java Developer using Eclipse, Java 21, MySQL 8.0+
zilbe333

Post by zilbe333 »

Are they supposed to be .java files for each boss on ct 1.5 hellbound too? I've seen later chronicle versions, AI/induviduals foldert has every bosses .java file! and so is mentioned in scripts.cfg as bossName.java..
I'm not sure where they supossed to be in eclipse, as I am missing them out, but the Baium file is in .py, mentioned in scripts.cfg as
ai/individual/baium.py, and is working fine, Core has the same pattern but is missing. I've got Antharas .py file and Antharas is in his liar, those two bosses that has .py files are the only ones, that are in their places, except Core. All the others I dont have no java no py files at all.
I tried to implement other chronicles files for ct 1.5 hellbound, but unsuccessfuly.
p.s.
x/y/z all mathcesh fine with py, I tried today play around Core py, but without success..