DMCA takedown

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Twiby

Re: DMCA takedown

Post by Twiby »

LasTravel wrote:They will just decrease the "plug and play" servers with that, to really decrease the private servers an action against them is required, otherwise people won't stop and l2j is not the only source.

Maybe they think that the lack of players at retail servers are because of private ones... What a mistake.
I agree. For me it's a really desperate move from their behalf. If they wanted people to come back to their server they could have done it with million other ways instead of try to "kill" open source projects.

Who ever leave a private server it's because of several things but for sure not to move on the official servers :problem:
ProGramMoS

Post by ProGramMoS »

zipferot3000 wrote:Who have last Development DataPack? Share please.

У кого остался последний датапак с ветки разработки? поделитесь плиз)
Click-clack.
zipferot3000

Post by zipferot3000 »

ProGramMoS wrote:Click-clack.
Thank you
SaveGame

Post by SaveGame »

Twiby wrote:
LasTravel wrote:They will just decrease the "plug and play" servers with that, to really decrease the private servers an action against them is required, otherwise people won't stop and l2j is not the only source.

Maybe they think that the lack of players at retail servers are because of private ones... What a mistake.
I agree. For me it's a really desperate move from their behalf. If they wanted people to come back to their server they could have done it with million other ways instead of try to "kill" open source projects.

Who ever leave a private server it's because of several things but for sure not to move on the official servers :problem:
Perhaps it's a long term strategy, let the emulator users bleed out. From what I've seen in general, single-server serverpacks end up being an unmaintainable pile of shit. Without some kind of an over-project, it will be like RS, for example. Classes (single files) with 7-15 MB of source code and other last-stage degenerate stuff all over.
gajet55

Post by gajet55 »

lord_rex wrote:Just make Zoey create 2 other posts, then she'll have 6666.

:wave:
LasTravel

Post by LasTravel »

SaveGame wrote:
Twiby wrote:

Perhaps it's a long term strategy, let the emulator users bleed out. From what I've seen in general, single-server serverpacks end up being an unmaintainable pile of shit. Without some kind of an over-project, it will be like RS, for example. Classes (single files) with 7-15 MB of source code and other last-stage degenerate stuff all over.
The point is that this ones will stay around not how good they are .
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

I ask myself... what will happend with 12 years of job???. I cant believe it...
DevOps and Java Developer using Eclipse, Java 21, MySQL 8.0+
Twiby

Post by Twiby »

Sacrifice wrote:I ask myself... what will happend with 12 years of job???. I cant believe it...
I think we should just wait to see what will happen. We hope!
lord_rex

Post by lord_rex »

gajet55 wrote:
lord_rex wrote:Just make Zoey create 2 other posts, then she'll have 6666.

:wave:
good.
You're right. I have forgotten how to act like a normal human being. And I play games and I lie and I trick people to avoid the truth of how I feel.
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JMD »

Seems like even NZS0ft believed the 15k fake players claims :kappa:
marciox25

Post by marciox25 »

What about using assembla?
SaveGame

Post by SaveGame »

marciox25 wrote:What about using assembla?
Ok guys, I know it has been many pages, but the situation is clear. Any organisation that provides any form of hosting services must respond to DMCA requests. So don't name these organisations, it's completely pointless.

It has been made clear by the team that no temporary solution is acceptable here.
Copyleft

Post by Copyleft »

Could try hosting it here

https://prq.se/?p=company&intl=1
criticalrj

Post by criticalrj »

Hi Guys,

I deleted by mistake by latest L2j Freya source code and now I cannot download it again. Do you guys have it to share with me? thanks a lot
Nemesiz

Post by Nemesiz »

Anyone have git copy of l2j_server?