What I need if I use Stable?

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Berkas

Post by Berkas »

Hello, if someone can help to me, I can pay also if he wants:)

I need to know what I need to move from BETA to Stable.
Example as I know I need move double login fix from Beta to Stable, what else I need to move?
If someone can help to me show everything what I need to move from Beta to Stable I will pay via paypal, thanks!
Berkas

Post by Berkas »

Hello, if someone can help to me, I can pay also if he wants:)

I need to know what I need to move from BETA to Stable.
Example as I know I need move double login fix from Beta to Stable, what else I need to move?
If someone can help to me show everything what I need to move from Beta to Stable I will pay via paypal, thanks!
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: What I need if I use Stable?

Post by JMD »

If you have money to spend, go and buy a paid pack, cause l2j the way its been for over a year now its unusable for a live server.

The problems i remember it has are:

the double login thing.
a multiclass exploit.
daggers are op (16k dmg etc.) sometimes
Berkas

Post by Berkas »

JMD wrote:If you have money to spend, go and buy a paid pack, cause l2j the way its been for over a year now its unusable for a live server.

the double login thing.
a multiclass exploit.
What pack to buy?
P.S. So if you say its have only 3 problems it can be fixed and used to live server, why I can't use it? So L2JServer only for testing? :(
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JMD »

Berkas wrote:
JMD wrote:If you have money to spend, go and buy a paid pack, cause l2j the way its been for over a year now its unusable for a live server.

the double login thing.
a multiclass exploit.
What pack to buy?
P.S. So if you say its have only 3 problems it can be fixed and used to live server, why I can't use it? So L2JServer only for testing? :(
If you fix those problems and you dont care about having missing features then you can go ahead and open a server.
Berkas

Post by Berkas »

JMD wrote:
Berkas wrote:

the double login thing.
a multiclass exploit.
What pack to buy?
If you fix those problems and you dont care about having missing features then you can go ahead and open a server.
1. So after fixing these problems. I can launch LIVE server and i only don't have some "special" features?

2. Also why I can't see changesets?

Code: Select all

Not Found The requested URL /changeset/6596/ was not found on this server.
And, JMD, thanks for answers, really:)
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Do not recommend our users to buy "packs".