comming back after years ^^

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
jamaica

comming back after years ^^

Post by jamaica »

hey guys first of all apologize if my post is not on the right area...i would like to compile an interlude pack but it says the certificate has expired...im still stack with eclipse and that old softwares...could u guys guide me for the news what i need and how to fix these problems? i hope u still give support for interlude packs :-s
Everybody L.I.E.S
jurchiks

Re: comming back after years ^^

Post by jurchiks »

What certificate?
http://svn.l2jserver.com/branches/L2_GameServer_it/
http://svn.l2jdp.com/branches/L2J_DataPack_IT/
Also, not really supporting IL anymore, if you want to work on IL seriously, go to aCis.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

jamaica wrote:hey guys first of all apologize if my post is not on the right area...i would like to compile an interlude pack but it says the certificate has expired...im still stack with eclipse and that old softwares...could u guys guide me for the news what i need and how to fix these problems? i hope u still give support for interlude packs :-s

That is probably SVN certificate.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.3.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
jamaica

Post by jamaica »

acis asks for money to compile a simple pure interlude lol im not that dumb to put again money on instable shits....also this is the error..

Server SSL certificate untrusted
svn: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://svn.l2jserver.com/branches/L2_GameServer_it'
svn: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate has expired, certificate issued for a different hostname, issuer is not trusted

svn: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://svn.l2jserver.com/branches/L2_GameServer_it'
svn: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate has expired, certificate issued for a different hostname, issuer is not trusted

Everybody L.I.E.S
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

aCis doesn't ask money, they have free revisions, and if you want access to the latest code, you can get it either by paying or by contributing code.
did you try the URLs I posted?
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
jamaica

Post by jamaica »

yea...the links what uve posted are working lol...sory for delayed answer i was focus on compilations and adding stuffs....thank you very much, and btw about acis....is a pain in the ass by trying to make an account.
Everybody L.I.E.S
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

You mean a forum account?
Lol'd @ the anti-bot questions, but really, they shouldn't be hard to write. Project leader is Tryskell, btw.
jamaica

Post by jamaica »

it seems u had the problem too....the section where asks me if im a bot drive me nuts , i put like 7 times NO and still tells me there is an error that they dont accept the bots lol...lame register account manager
Everybody L.I.E.S
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Please don't use our forums to talk about forks, thanks.