Shift+Clic Edit

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
gmexid

Re: Shift+Clic Edit

Post by gmexid »

I think this was a GREAT change, will reduce the mass of new servers, and benefit only those will to put the time in to create something truly unique.
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by UnAfraid »

gmexid wrote:I think this was a GREAT change, will reduce the mass of new servers, and benefit only those will to put the time in to create something truly unique.
I think l2j is still waay too newbie-friendly in matter of fact i've tried to setup one wow emulator and i was trying for days just to get it running and at the end i get it working but with bunch of errors but for l2j u need just few mins.
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JMD »

UnAfraid wrote:
gmexid wrote:I think this was a GREAT change, will reduce the mass of new servers, and benefit only those will to put the time in to create something truly unique.
I think l2j is still waay too newbie-friendly in matter of fact i've tried to setup one wow emulator and i was trying for days just to get it running and at the end i get it working but with bunch of errors but for l2j u need just few mins.
Make it run only on some Linux Oses. :twisted: :mrgreen: