Freya Raid!!!

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
maneco2
Initiates
Initiates

Freya Raid!!!

Post by maneco2 »

because l2jserver not put the scripts Freya Raid?? :cry:
maneco2
Initiates
Initiates

Re: Freya Raid!!!

Post by maneco2 »

most people can not put the instance in core, so please review and place the instance of raidboss Freya is the only thing that is missing to be taken seriously ...and I think everyone should find it ... thank you who read this
janiko

Post by janiko »

well if l2j will add Freya instance newbie like u will never enter on this forum and he/she will never open a topic in bug section. i think that implementing everything isnt necessary from developers because l2j users can also do it, so if someone will try to think more he will easily implement freya instance and noobs who cant even write some little code dont deserve missing stuffs because when they start own server they are saying that they developed the pack. so please dont ask developers to do such kind job until they dont decide it :) if u get everything ready u will never learn java, try to learn little java and share some ideas on forum and also u can ask information for freya instance and people will help u with developing freya instance.
maneco2
Initiates
Initiates

Post by maneco2 »

l2jserver puts quests and everything, does not put the most instances, they are in desemvolvimento or will never be implanted in the source
janiko

Post by janiko »

maneco2 wrote:l2jserver puts quests and everything, does not put the most instances, they are in desemvolvimento or will never be implanted in the source
because the point is to remove jython from pack, because l2j try to implement all quests in java
xban1x
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by xban1x »

maneco2 wrote:l2jserver puts quests and everything, does not put the most instances, they are in desemvolvimento or will never be implanted in the source
Yes, we do mainly Quests, Effects and simple AI's. As janiko said, we are trying to improve what we have not add to it. Instances will stil be missing for quite some time but, you are welcome to try code them yourselves... Or you can help us code quests and we will have more time for AI's :)

Coming here asking why we didn't do it yet, well it's because if we did it, you would never come here.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

I have answered you the PM you sent me, but I'll write it here as well.

We go in order, develop quests, then quest with instances then instances with raid bosses.