- Missing feature:
- Added new feature to the server.
- Patch by: @nonom
- Tested by: @Andry_85, @malyelfik
- Reviewed by: @UnAfraid, @Zoey76
L2J is hosting it's projects in GitHub, we moved the whole SVN commit history there, with all the branches for each server version, we have also included our custom libraries.
- Git is a distributed revision control system, for more information please go to: http://git-scm.com/
- GitHub is a free web based Git repository.
Git is rather different than SVN, in SVN we use to have a local copy of the files at certain revision, we make changes on those files, commit those changes to the remote repository, and synchronize changes made by others on the remote repository. On Git instead of having a local copy of the files, you clone the repository, and instead of committing your changes to the remote repository, you actually commit them to your local repository, and then if you have rights, you can push it to the remote repository.
Updating the source code
How to commit
Branches and Forks
Committing and Pushing
Links in commits
To be added later
Hard and soft reset
Reverting and Cleaning