L2j GoD Edition! When it's going to be released?

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
gmakhs

Re: L2j GoD Edition! When it's going to be released?

Post by gmakhs »

i agree we should make h5 stable before we move on
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

gmakhs wrote:i agree we should make h5 stable before we move on
Most of you say that we should keep with High Five, but there are hundred of quest that will be removed, packet structure changes, spawnlist changed, drop list changed, features removed.
Where do you expect us to get that missing info :?:
How do you expect us to finish those features :?:

Like I said in my previous post viewtopic.php?f=29&t=24187#p140815

If 10% of people that uses L2J help on developing we would have full chronicles in time.... :roll:

If you are talking about make it stable, yes the main idea is to leave a usable server version, finish the on going developments, fix bugs, things like that. :wink:

Also if we develop High Five to be more stable, I don't want post about when we will start with Goddess of Destruction. :evil:
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
horato

Post by horato »

Well... god is out. I think this chronicle should stay for a while (depends on how big fail it will be :D) so you (we) can make it stable as much as possible. ;)
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

L2j is already stable, what we should do is focus on the missing features "still present" on GoD.

Then we can branch Hi5 and probably commit some of those new features that are compatible with it. That way we can have a Hi5 and GoD development running simultaneously, but remember that all the manpower of the L2j Devs will go into GoD and not Hi5, only those fixes/changes/features that may be compatible with the old Hi5 will be commited to the branch.

Yet, this is not decided... we need more manpower to keep two branches running...
Stake

Post by Stake »

ThePhoenixBird wrote:SOONยฉ, NO ETA AVAILABLE...
it will probably take a while...
OMG! So, when is it going to be released???!?!?4
shoko

Post by shoko »

I thing next years :wink: :wink:
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

when somebody start to work on it :P
corbin12

Post by corbin12 »

Does anyone has the Patch Notes, so that start working with the easy one??
"Playing Lineage II is not a privilege, but a right."
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Stake wrote:
ThePhoenixBird wrote:SOONยฉ, NO ETA AVAILABLE...
it will probably take a while...
OMG! So, when is it going to be released???!?!?4

Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
corbin12

Post by corbin12 »

O.K. Found a site for GoD Patch Notes, although they are from Korean PTS ( and translated to english) they could help us make some fixes for Goddess of Destruction.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=216369
"Playing Lineage II is not a privilege, but a right."
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Zoey76 wrote:Image
That's one hell of a calm solution :D
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
eva_m

Post by eva_m »

Very funny....
Presently I see that after rework of skill engine still do not work skills of pet's. The Big amount of quest's not worked. L2J already stable? O'Rly? I completely agree - it is necessary all throw and URGENTLY come to do support of the client GoD. But when it will appear GoD2 - all throw on GoD and come to do support GoD2. E.t.c. Good. Question - you understand so you ALWAYS will have "half-working" version of the server?
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

eva_m wrote:Very funny....
Presently I see that after rework of skill engine still do not work skills of pet's. The Big amount of quest's not worked. L2J already stable? O'Rly? I completely agree - it is necessary all throw and URGENTLY come to do support of the client GoD. But when it will appear GoD2 - all throw on GoD and come to do support GoD2. E.t.c. Good. Question - you understand so you ALWAYS will have "half-working" version of the server?
you can use STABLE instead (if you have troubles with the skills), or just revert these specific changesets (is not hard).
eva_m

Post by eva_m »

MELERIX wrote: you can use STABLE instead (if you have troubles with the skills), or just revert these specific changesets (is not hard).
Sorry, but very hard revert such "specific changesets", as full reworking skill engine. Simply wanted that problems skills were little quicker are solved, we are ready to wait certain time. Understand it is correct - wait possible how much are pleased if there is chance that correction will. The talk not about this. This talk about that that in current revision very big amount of the problems and IMHO better to solve them, than come to do new version of the server
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

eva_m wrote:
MELERIX wrote: you can use STABLE instead (if you have troubles with the skills), or just revert these specific changesets (is not hard).
Sorry, but very hard revert such "specific changesets", as full reworking skill engine. Simply wanted that problems skills were little quicker are solved, we are ready to wait certain time. Understand it is correct - wait possible how much are pleased if there is chance that correction will. The talk not about this. This talk about that that in current revision very big amount of the problems and IMHO better to solve them, than come to do new version of the server

Skill engine rework is coming.

tukune style for the win!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P