L2j GoD Edition! When it's going to be released?

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
osiride

Re: L2j GoD Edition! When it's going to be released?

Post by osiride »

Zoey76 wrote:tukune style for the win!
:evil: still do not work skills of pet's
:D Skill engine rework is coming.
momo61

Post by momo61 »

I think that before High Five gets branched, i think we should only have ONE high five branch instead of 2 right now (Stable and beta). Or else it will get confusing in the future.
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

actually there is only one h5 branch, and is called BETA because is used to add new features, that could works but are not fully tested or are a bit incomplete (like hellbound and others).

and STABLE is not branch, is "main trunk" that is more stable than beta, but have less features ofc.
valdaron

Post by valdaron »

Please. finish first H5. GoD sux... It's like new game for me. H5 is last client with old Lineage 2. Don't stop working on H5. :(
Please make new trunks or something for GoD. Don't ruin H5 SVN.
DreamStage

Post by DreamStage »

valdaron wrote:Please. finish first H5. GoD sux... It's like new game for me. H5 is last client with old Lineage 2. Don't stop working on H5. :(
Please make new trunks or something for GoD. Don't ruin H5 SVN.
ofc they will make more trunks for each client released.
and GoD really is enjoyable game better then old lineages. Innovating Lineage II just made him better then ever before. And im grateful for it.
Ignorance comes when you dont want to know the truth about facts.
fuko

Post by fuko »

As 4 me it's another game not Lineage 2. Now GoD is a mix of Lineage 2, WoW and Aion, maybe and other MMO i don't know. When I start play Lineage 2, I really loved it. Now it's parody... If my will, i'll don't do that changes begining from High Five, half of them really awesome, not more...

Just my opinion.
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

thats because GOD is designed for new generations of players (specially people that is playing L2 for first time), not for old players that are in L2 since C3 and older Chornicles.
fuko

Post by fuko »

MELERIX wrote:thats because GOD is designed for new generations of players (specially people that is playing L2 for first time), not for old players that are in L2 since C3 and older Chornicles.
Totally agree. To be honest...GoD partially attract and High Five, but 4 me it's something not that what was earlier in L2. That spirit of L2 is lost. Now it's something new with old name.

I often remember when I play on c1-c6. That was interesting. Now chronicles change so quickly that no time to understand what to do there, where go. And there is no such delight from the game...
BiggBoss
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by BiggBoss »

so if older player likes old chronicles and new players dont know about l2, they would be fine with the same as we started. Why to change then
lucan

Post by lucan »

How previously said, we will never have a full l2j version for every new release of NCZott, devs have to switch to new chronicle and the old chronicle is outdated and incomplete because of rapid changes in chronicle made ​​by NCZott.
I agree to complete the H5 but as Zoey said is right, the devs no longer has the official source of information in order to implement H5 in L2J, always we have incomplete versions, it sounds like something on purpose by the NCZott to end the competition, i dont know...
I think everyone would like to have a stable and functional version without every 6 or 12 months have to migrate to new chronicles, this generates many disorders, lost a lot of players...
I played the official Gods and I confess, I really miss the goods of old Lineage II :cry:
Anyway, I support the decisions of the l2jserver devs, it was just a personal comment.
valdaron

Post by valdaron »

Ok, so lets save h5. Maybe devs can use source from GoD for H5. Dragon valley or hellbound or sel mahum is the same on h5 like on GoD. Skills same. I think...
Remember. If we delete H5 we never see old lineage anymore :D Think about it.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Nobody said anything about deleting anything, H5 is simply going to remain as a yet another unfinished chronicle.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Currently there is a huge skill rework to match official server. Hi5 development is still ongoing and GoD havent started yet until rework is done.

Hi5 will still receive fixes, but new content will be hard to implement due lack of retail information, even yet, some features could still be added.

But again, we lack some manpower to do this, community help to finish pending features would be welcome.
eva_m

Post by eva_m »

DreamStage wrote:they will make more trunks for each client released.
Explain me, since I am old fool. THAT interesting in only support of the new version of the client under FULL absence of the contents. I am a so fool that do not understand this.
jurchiks wrote:Nobody said anything about deleting anything, H5 is simply going to remain as a yet another unfinished chronicle.
Regrettably under such variant ALWAYS will not server, but half-version at the best event. NzSoFT don't care not to overtake.
ThePhoenixBird wrote: But again, we lack some manpower to do this, community help to finish pending features would be welcome.
Forgive, but whence they appear? From the Moon? I not about speak itself, i am leacher (though help than can, as beta-tester), but about people, having possibility than that help. You really think that they need whole only support of the last version of the client? I you distress - in most cases they need the normal server, even let not the most current. We shall Look at forum - an amount User Contribution not small. They try the current server to do normal.
Last edited by eva_m on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
corbin12

Post by corbin12 »

I started playing on Cronos.
Taking data from retail server is difficult since all 4 servers are overcrowded and the sniffers cant be used.
"Playing Lineage II is not a privilege, but a right."