We have made some changes on our L2j Wiki we have just upgraded it to the lastest version (1.15.1) and added some fancy extensions currently there have been some changes so far:
- No more anonymous Edits, NEVER! Too many pple destroying precious work from others.
- You need to be a registered user to have Edit rights.
- reCaptcha addon has been added for bot prevention.
- Page Deleting/Spamming/Vandalism will be punished severely.
- GeSHi SyntaxHighlight FTW!!!
Usage example:where lang="php" can be any programming language, for more information please follow this link
Code: Select all
<source lang="php"><?php $v = "string"; // sample initialization?>html text<? echo $v; // end of php code?></source>
Also i invite to everyone to please fill out with information our Wiki, there are a ton of new users that always make the same questions over and over, but a well made Wiki with that many questions answered its a true valuable source of information for them.
We are also looking for active people to participate in this L2j Wiki Documentation Project.
PS: To all the Wiki Writers, please note that our Wiki now runs over a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence, if you do not agree with this and want your written articles been removed from it, please contact me.