How update my old branch?

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
KGB1st

How update my old branch?

Post by KGB1st »

My last changes was in May

Now I see that guys make many usefull fixes and want to merge this with my rep. But I don't understand how I must do this.

When I tried to sync in bitbuket I got error about many conflicts.. thanks for your help to me :+1:
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: How update my old branch?

Post by JMD »

Do you have many customs? One way is to make patches of your custom stuff and then apply them on a fresh source and fix whatever conflicts.
KGB1st

Post by KGB1st »

JMD wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:47 am Do you have many customs? One way is to make patches of your custom stuff and then apply them on a fresh source and fix whatever conflicts.
yes? but I don't know, how I can to wach what files are in conflicts?

P.S. _server hasn't a lot of changes, only agro/passive aura for mobs, many changes I did in _datapack
KGB1st

Post by KGB1st »

I know one way how to view conflicts, but it's in web application, on bitbucket.. I tthink somebody know how do same in git bush_
KGB1st

Post by KGB1st »

emmm, what?! Finded some solution https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbuc ... 14003.html may be solved, not sure
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JMD »

KGB1st wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:50 am
JMD wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:47 am Do you have many customs? One way is to make patches of your custom stuff and then apply them on a fresh source and fix whatever conflicts.

P.S. _server hasn't a lot of changes, only agro/passive aura for mobs, many changes I did in _datapack
If you use my advice and make patches of your custom stuff. When you will apply them to the new source it will show you what lines are wrong etc. and you can fix them manually.
KGB1st

Post by KGB1st »

nothing to understand in this guide, so I fix it by my old style method.. start to merge and view waht files in conflict, after must did a commit to rep. After this I can use new develop revision. Thanks for l2j for great work. Like you!!!!
KGB1st

Post by KGB1st »

JMD wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:53 am
KGB1st wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:50 am

If you use my advice and make patches of your custom stuff. When you will apply them to the new source it will show you what lines are wrong etc. and you can fix them manually.
thx, done.
KGB1st

Post by KGB1st »

One can't understood. Why In merge 3 branche, is 2 of them not equals? :shifty:
> origin/l2j_datapack/develop
and
>l2j_datapack/develop
hmmm

omg nothing to understand with this fkng git tech.. f.. :problem:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.