revision protocol client pack

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
marcos3b2

revision protocol client pack

Post by marcos3b2 »

Hello I would like to know how to edit the revision protocol client pack l2.exe ?
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: revision protocol client pack

Post by Zoey76 »

You cannot change the client's protocol without modifiying the client which we do not support.

If you want to change the server's protocol, at your own risk check Server.properties - AllowedProtocolRevisions.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
marcos3b2

Post by marcos3b2 »

Brazilians already proven that it is possible to modify the client protocol . the more they want too much money to do
SaveGame

Post by SaveGame »

marcos3b2 wrote:Brazilians already proven that it is possible to modify the client protocol . the more they want too much money to do
I think you meant the russians which already did it in C1/C2/C3 transition (C1 client with all C2 features e.g. new social actions, recommendation system, etc.)

There's no room for such discussions in this forum. Try some other forums out there.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

marcos3b2 wrote:Brazilians already proven that it is possible to modify the client protocol . the more they want too much money to do
Please read my post again, what I said is that it's not possible without modifiying the client, which like it was already stated it's not allowed on this forums.

Regards.