Downgrading questions.

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Downgrading questions.

Post by JMD »

Well skipping the blah blah, i want to downgrade interlude to c4, lets say i pick acis as my base since its the better IL option, i would pick current h5 but the distance between h5 and c4 is huge and because on another topic i saw that downgrading is mostly deleting stuff i thought IL is way closer.

Anyway

What i want to ask is where do i start from?
My first thought is changing all the packets to the c4 ones. Will that at least allow me to enter using C4 client?

What other steps should i take?
maneco2
Initiates
Initiates

Re: Downgrading questions.

Post by maneco2 »

:+1:
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

It's not that simple.

You should change the protocol version and try to login with the C4 client and debug the server and check what the client sends.

You must also check the packets IDs.

After you pass the login server, write again here :+1:
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

If you base on something other than L2j, I will not provide support, and you should go to their forums :shh:

(If you try to hide from me that you use something other than L2j, I'll figure it out and you will lose my respect and help.)