Aliens?

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
janiko

Aliens?

Post by janiko »

Guys what u think about aliens? U belive that they exist and visit our home or live with us?
u3games

Re: Aliens?

Post by u3games »

janiko wrote:Guys what u think about aliens? U belive that they exist and visit our home or live with us?
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JMD »

They exist but the entire thing its a bit different that you might think.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

In what way, JMD?
I don't really believe that anyone has actually met an alien on this planet, but I think they should exist somewhere in the universe. It would be boring as fuck if there was nothing else out there.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
janiko

Post by janiko »

i think that they lived years ago with us, and people respected them. in stone age when people didn't knew about planes they were drawing on the ground amazingly big symbols which can be seen from the air only, so why they were drawing it when they couldn't see it ?
how they were building piramids, when stones and building materials were faar from the place where they build piramid?
how people were lighting piramid caridoors, with torch? even today if u enter deep in piramid u cant burn torch or even lighter as there is not enough oxygen.So appears that they used electricity, and why people started using electricity only in 16th century when ancient egyptians had it already, u will see lamp below in pictures.

and why piramids exist in all over the world, and why they are so alike when the range of this tribes are far away.

i think that they are still on earth but just observe and dont show us their real faces.

Sientists think that its an airport :))

Here is an example of ancient egyptians lamp.

Ancient battaries to get electricity.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

You just finished watching something related to this, amirite?
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JMD »

jurchiks wrote:In what way, JMD?
I don't really believe that anyone has actually met an alien on this planet, but I think they should exist somewhere in the universe. It would be boring as fuck if there was nothing else out there.
In the documentaries called "Ancient Aliens" they get it somewhat right but since its part of the mainstream media they talk about half of what its really like. I'd like to start talking about it, i have a lot of information related to this subject. Also if you keep an open mind about you might see why our world is the way it is today.

Anyway first id like you to search for the similarities between Ancient Greek Mythology, Indian Mythology and Norse Mythology. Lots of the deities are the same in different cultures. For example Indian Mythology talks about Apollo and his flying vehicle and stuff like that. They also talk about androids that served as servants and stuff like that. Its quite fascinating to say the least.

Also i have answers about stuff like.

Why there are africans,caucasians,asians etc.
How the technology we have came by.
Why we age and die. (There used to be a time where humans lived for over 1000 years).
Whats on the dark side of the moon.
Why the moon exists.
Why Ancient Greeks turned to Christianity so fast.
Why there are pyramids and buildings on Mars ("Kydonia" google it).
Why theres another earth out of phase next to our earth.
Why Americans havent gone to the moon for years.
Why Nasa spaceships and programs have ancient greek names.
Why humans were created. (Its as simple as fuck)
Last edited by JMD on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gries

Post by Gries »

There are higher chances that aliens exist than god exist, or maybe both are the same and our ancestors thought that they were some kind of god due to their technologies.
JMD wrote: Why the moon exists.
There are various theories about that, one of these is that the moon was a part of another planet, similiar to Mars, who came into collision with the earth, indeed as far i know some components are the same as our planet.
Last edited by Gries on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JMD »

The moon is artificial. Its orbit is not normal. We only see one side of it from the earth at all times. The moon is too big to be orbiting earth.
Gries

Post by Gries »

One more question:
Is really the universe infinite? or just we haven't enough technologies to discover its end?
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JMD »

Well i watched a documentary a while ago and they said if you begin travelling in a straight line into space you will end up back to the starting point.
St3eT

Post by St3eT »

Ofc, they exist. SG ftw
If i should be black sheep for sure no as punishment
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Yeah well, it's hard to take this matter seriously without at least smirking...
Documentaries about space? We've barely been there, we can't know its history, we can only guess at best.
Gries

Post by Gries »

For now the only infinite thing i know is the amount of bots in lineage2.
Gladicek

Post by Gladicek »

Gries wrote:For now the only infinite thing i know is the amount of bots in lineage2.
ImageImage
L2J retired