Norse mythology, Freyja
~ L2j Freya ~
The long wait has come to an end, finally L2j Freya comes out of its Closed Beta state and hits the public SVN, we would like to thank everyone for their patience, this is one of the biggest updates ever done in L2j during closed development.
- Some new Freya features where added, and also some older features where added too (not all of them)
- A new Packet Executor has been implemented and some changes where done to the configuration files both in login and gameserver.
- Also several exploits from Epilogue where fixed in the current Freya build.
- Hellbound was a planned feature to be released together with Freya, but it has been delayed, dont worry its a PRIORITY feature and its currently under heavy development, you can expect it to hit the svn soon.
- Several other changes and addons where done, refer to the full changelog to read it.
Please remember to BACKUP FIRST before doing the upgrade to Freya.
You can download the sources from our SVN repositories:
And compiled binaries are already running in the Nightly folder: http://www.l2jserver.com/nightly/
Also, if you are receiving this error message while trying to download/view the diff from a changeset:
FILE_VIEW privileges are required to perform this operation
Is not a bug, it’s a feature.
It’s directly related to a sensitive topic that is going to have a public announcement in the next hours.